- From Kihei: Take HWY 311 to HWY 380/Dairy Road
- From Lahaina: Take HWY 30 to HWY 380/Dairy Road
- From Kahului: on Dairy Road turn right on Hana Highway (Hwy 36 East)
- Turn right on Haleakala Highway (Hwy 37) heading up the mountain to Kula.
- Continue on Hwy 37 towards Ulupalakua, past Rice Memorial Park.
- Turn left on Hwy 377 East and proceed 1/3 mile.
(Note that Hwy 377 intersects with 37 TWICE - do not turn too early - turn only at the second turn after Rice Park. The turn is between the 13 and 14 mile marker with a sign/arrow reading “Haleakala Crater” - a good five minutes past the first 377 left.)
- Turn right on Waipoli Rd (comes up fast), continue uphill for a 1/2 mile.
- Turn left at the wooden O’o Farm sign and park in the grass parking lot.
(If you see lavender fields you’ve gone too far.)
Wait in the grassy lot where a guide will greet everyone and escort you into the farm.
**Please lock rental car and do not leave valuables. O'o farm is not responsible for lost or stolen items.