O’o Farm COVID Protocol
- Social Distancing in Effect (6ft at all times). All parties will be seated and served separately. Single use napkins are provided in place of linens.
- Mask Protocol in Effect. Employees required to wear masks at all times and gloves during food preparation and service. Guests required to wear masks except while dining.
- Multiple Hand Sanitizing stations are stocked and available.
- Hand Washing is available in the Restroom and one Station is stocked and available in the dining area.
- The two Restrooms have been reserved. (1 for Guests and 1 for Employees)
- Tables and Seats are sanitized before and after service.
- Due to Maui County Rules, we can only seat a max of 5 people per table regardless of being from same household. If your group is larger than 5 we will split it into 2 tables
- All Service materials are cleaned and sanitized with commercial grade equipment and chemicals.
With everyone’s safety being affected by COVID-19 we thank you ever so much for your patience and cooperation.
O’o Farm Management